We can offer you a wide range of different services during your stay, which can be already organized prior to your arrival. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Self catered package included services
- Meet and greet at the Zermatt train station or taxi stand in Spiss and transfer to and from the chalet by taxi
- A walk through of the chalet and explanation of the chalet facilities, the ski area and Zermatt
- A full concierge service during your stay and assistance with ski rental, ski and lift passes, ski school, mountain guides, restaurant reservations, transfers from Swiss Airports to resort, fridge fill service
- Daily visits to the chalet from our concierge team to answer any questions on the chalet or assist with any queries you may have.
- every other day cleaning and endweek cleaning
- Midweek linen and towel change
- 24 hour help line
- Property management
Price on request
Dedicated concierge team
Our dedicated concierge team is able to arrange a wide range of extras for your holiday including (price on request).
- Airport transfers by chauffeur driven car or by helicopter
- Pre-arrival fridge fills
- Ski school reservations
- Ski guide reservations
- Ski passes
- Child care and nannying
- Restaurant bookings
- Helicopter flights
- Health and beauty treatments
- Cleaning services
Restaurants in the area
Zermatt also has the best slope-side restaurants in the world, whether it be a quick "Rösti" or a more sedate gourmand's delight. Family run restaurants offer the best food and wines, fantastic service and unrivaled scenery to be found anywhere in the mountains. The trails leading back to the village will have you passing busy après-ski bars with live music, as well as small cosy sun terraces and hidden mountain retreats.